2D Frame Analysis
2D Frame Analysis is an advanced CAD application that aims to help you process any 2D frame or truss to check its internal force graph, calculate node displacement and movement along elements , as well as generate detailed reports.
It is suitable for engineers and can handle from simple structures (such as a beam) to large complex frames with or without splints, struts and complex loads.
Although the utility comes with loads of calculation parameters, it offers a clear line of features. You can preview the models in the working environment and zoom in or out of each model.
2D Frame Analysis Static Edition gives you the ability to perform static analysis of multi-span beams, 2D trusses and 2D frames, and provides support for portal frame analysis.
It allows you to work with an unlimited number of nodes and beams, three degrees of freedom per node and six degrees per beam, change measurement units, apply boundary conditions (e.g. fixed, con roll) and automatically create buttons.
Furthermore, the application gives you the freedom to create calculation reports that can be printed or exported to PDF, DOC or XLS file formats.
Last but not least, you can modify the properties of the beam material, implement rotational springs, visualize the load distributed vertically or horizontally on the beam, insert arcs, create a An analytical look at analysis results, geometries and static models, as well as a gallery view of steel sectional shapes and concrete grades.
Features of 2D Frame Analysis
- Uses very flexible generalized finite element methods
- Static and dynamic analysis of multi-diameter beams, 2D meshes and 2D frames
- Method analysis and eigenvalue estimation
- User-controlled damping factor
- Sample superposition method to calculate dynamic response
- Automatic generation of consistent quality matrix (Engissol patent)
- Fully customized multi-step dynamic analysis
- User-controlled step size and timing parameters
- Determining time-dependent loads on elements and nodes
- Unlimited number of buttons and radius
- Three degrees of freedom per node and six degrees of freedom per beam.
- Supports all major units
- All kinds of boundary conditions (fixed, cylindrical, etc.)
- Spring chair translates and rotates
- Specified teleport and speed
System requirements of 2D Frame Analysis
- Operating System: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10/11
- Memory (RAM): Requires 1 GB of RAM.
- Hard disk space: 1 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
2D Frame Analysis Free Download
ENGISSOL 2D Frame Analysis Dynamic Edition 7.2.1
How to install 2D Frame Analysis
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) otherwise the crack will be broken
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the file “Crack” to the place where the software has been installed, the path “C:\Program Files (x86)\Engissol\2D Frame Analysis – Dynamic Edition\“